To our valued customers,
Currently, the Covid – 19 (coronavirus) pandemic is creating a high degree of uncertainty and the health and safety of our customers and our teams is, as always, the highest priority. As such, we have outlined the measures we are taking to ensure we can continue to serve you and maintain a safe environment for all.
We are proudly Victorian and have been supporting our local communities since 1962. We are committed to ensuring we continue to do so during this unprecedented time.
The e&s team are always there to help, and on behalf of the entire e&s team, we thank you for your patience and understanding during this time.
Rob and Mike Sinclair
e&s showrooms are open
- Our team is here to assist you; however, we have asked the team to maintain a safe working distance.
- Our team are not able to shake hands or be in close contact with you. But, still look forward to helping you find what you need.
- We are performing sanitary cleaning of our showrooms daily, thoroughly sterilising all hard surfaces.
- Unfortunately, beyond today, we are not able to offer any more cooking demonstrations in our showrooms until further notice.
- We are following the advice given by the State & Federal Government, Australia’s Chief Medical Officer and the World Health Organisation. We will provide ongoing updates as more information comes to light.
Our famous e&s trucks are still delivering
- Our drivers love nothing more than delivering and installing your new appliances.
- Our drivers will maintain a safe working distance upon delivery, and we will work as fast as possible to minimise the time spent in your home.
- We will take products out of their boxes outside your property, before taking them inside. If you would like to unpack and install yourself, no worries, just let the driver know.
- Delivery paperwork – Our drivers will ask you to sign for the delivery, please have a pen handy.
- Our drivers have access to onboard hand wash facilities and are carrying hand sanitiser to ensure the safety of all.
- For over 2 weeks our warehouse has been sealed off to nonessential team members and suppliers, and is regularly cleaned to ensure safety for all.
Let us continue to serve you
If you are feeling unwell, please take care of yourself and those around you. And should this be the case, or if you prefer not to visit us in store, we are happy to support your needs via our online store, over the phone or by email to any of our stores.
Monday - Friday: 8:00am - 5:30pm
Saturday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Sunday: 10:00am - 5:00pm
Contact our Showrooms
Note: At present all of our showrooms remain fully open to visit. You can view them on a map using our showroom locator.