Claim cashback via https://www.eands.com.au/promotions/hatria-cash-back/terms-and-conditions
- Information on how to claim the cashback forms a part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Please read the conditions carefully as they govern your entitlement, application and the facilitation of the Hatria Cashback Offer.
- The cashback rebate applies to eligible private retail buyers of select Hatria toilets. The offer explicitly excludes T2, display stock, project and commercial transactions, and staff purchases. The Cashback rebate will be granted in the form of a Visa prepaid gift card. Eligibility requires compliance with all four criteria below:
- Purchase of either Hatria Daytime Evo DAYTIMEEVOSC, Hatria Fusion FUSIONWFGEBPACK, Hatria Fusion FUSIONWFTECEPACK, Hatria Fusion YOZM toilet during the promotional period;
- Eligible product must be paid in full;
- Purchases must be confirmed on the order receipt; and
- All mandatory fields on the rebate form have been correctly completed.
- Offer is valid strictly while stocks last.
- To make a claim, please complete the online claim registration form which can be located under the promotions page on the E&S website – www.eands.com.au or post it to:
E&S - Hatria Rebate
215 Browns Road
Noble Park VIC 3174
E&S accepts NO responsibility for late, lost or misdirected mail and/or claims.
- Claimants must supply the information marked as mandatory. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible claims will be deemed invalid.
- E&S reserves the right to verify and investigate all submitted claims, to make determinative decisions in relation to the offer and to deny the payment of a claim on reasonable grounds.
- The rebate will be granted in the form of a Visa prepaid gift card (following validation) and verification that the value of the toilet/s has been paid in full or the standard order deposit of 30% of the total order has been paid (whichever is greater in value).
- If your claim is approved you will receive an approval email. Please allow for three weeks processing time once the email has been sent for the delivery of your visa debit card. Claimants should not contact E&S regarding delivery within this period. E&S accepts no responsibility for ensuring the Claimants delivery details have been correctly provided.
- Claimants agree that if they receive the rebate but then return the qualifying product(s) under the E&S returns policy, they will also return the rebate to E&S.
- By lodging a claim under this offer, the claimant excludes E&S from any liability for loss or damage resulting from or arising in connection with the offer or redemption to the full extent of the law.
- Business associates, affiliates, E&S employees and their immediate families are not eligible to participate.
The Promoter reserves the right to vary these terms and conditions without notice, to modify, reschedule or terminate the promotion or to modify or extend the closing date and criteria of the Promotion at its discretion.
The Promoter’s decision on all matters pertaining to this Promotion is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into, except as otherwise stated in these terms and conditions. Claims are not transferable or assignable.
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions is intended to exclude, restrict or modify any consumer rights under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) or any other legislation which may not be excluded, restricted or modified by agreement. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of property); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or
equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any claim or offer that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in gift value; (e) any tax liability incurred by a entrant; or (f) participation in the promotion or use of a gift.
The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the Promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including, but not limited to suppliers and as required, to Australian regulatory authorities, or use such information to contact the claimant in relation to this Promotion. Claim is conditional on providing this information. If the claimant marks the applicable box, the Promoter may use the claimant’s personal information for the purposes specified at the time of collection. Claimants should direct any requests to access, update or correct information to the Promoter.
The Promoter is E&S Trading Co. Discounts Pty Ltd of, 215 Browns Road, Noble Park VIC 3174, ABN 71007449265.