Panasonic CSCUZ42XKR 4.5kW wall mounted split system providing heating, cooling and air purification, all in one.
Designed for Australia - Experience an outstanding operating temperature range. Cooling is possible even at an outside temperature of 46ºC and heating possible even at a freezing -15ºC.
Quiet operation - Panasonic Air Conditioning is amongst the quietest in the world. Both the indoor and outdoor units have been engineered to ensure you get a peaceful night’s sleep.
High energy efficiency - One of Panasonic’s guiding principles is environmental sustainability. With this in mind, the Wall Split System uses the R32 refrigerant which reduces environmental impact and also delivers better energy efficiency.
Standalone air purification system - Purify your Air with or without cooling or heating. Panasonic’s nanoe™ X Technology is a revolutionary air purification system that keeps your living space fresh and clean for you and your family.
7 reasons to use nanoe™ X:
1. Active Deodorisation - Penetrating into the deepest parts of fibres, nanoe™X eliminates frequently encountered odours, creating cleaner and fresher spaces.
2. Inhibition of Hazardous Substances - nanoe™X has been confirmed to inhibit and breakdown common hazardous / harmful substances ensuring that the air you breathe is cleaner and safer.
3. Inhibition of Mould - Common airborne and adhered mould found inside living / working spaces are enveloped and inhibited by nanoe™X.
4. Inhibition of Bacteria & Viruses - nanoe™X envelops and inhibits the activity of airborne and adhered bacteria & viruses.
5. Inhibition of Pollen - nanoe™X is effective in inhibiting a variety of pollens globally, all year around.
6. Inhibition of Major Allergens - nanoe™X inhibits allergens such as pet dander, mite faeces / carcasses, and airborne mould, as well as other major allergens.
7. Moisturises and Hydrates - nanoe™X combines with natural sebum (natural skin oils) to coat the skin, leading to a smoother, well-hydrated complexion.
Built in Wi-Fi - A smarter way to control your air. The Panasonic Comfort Cloud app and built in Wi-Fi function provide the convenience to control your air conditioner, even when you’re away from home. Set timers via the comfort cloud app to pre-cool or warm up your home before you arrive, or purify and clean your indoor air with the nanoe™ X function before coming home. Even switch off the air conditioner when you are away from home - for the times when you've left the house in a hurry.
Intuitive voice control - Introducing intuitive voice control with Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa control compatibility. Using your existing Google assistant or Alexa devices, control your air conditioner with just your voice.
Compact outdoor units - Panasonic Air Conditioning systems feature the most compact and unobtrusive outdoors units available within the market, allowing prodigiously powerful performance to be installed in even the tightest of spaces.
Built tough to last - Panasonic outdoor units are built to last in the harsh Australian environment. Internal components are built to withstand the damaging effects of salty air, dust, wind and rain.Heat exchangers feature Panasonic's Blue Fin Technology which increases resistance to corrosion compared to non-Blue Fin models.
Our premium delivery service means we’ll get your brand-new appliances directly into your home without any hassle. It's delivery with a difference, where you can sit back and relax, while we do all the heavy lifting.
We only deliver products using our in-house team, trusted suppliers or fully insured couriers so that we can be confident your home and products will be looked after like they were our own.
As part of the service, our team unpack, remove your old appliance and take away any packaging (conditions apply).
For freestanding fridges, washing machines and washer/dryers combos, we even install your appliance for free as part of your delivery! For integrated fridges and dishwashers you can easily upgrade your delivery to include professional installation by trained experts.
Where possible, you’ll get a live map of your drivers’ location when they’re on the way so you can be back in time to receive your order.
Our friendly consultants, customer support and delivery teams know our products intimately and are trained to advise, support and provide a quality service that takes care of you from the moment you start to choose the perfect product.
Once delivered, we want you to continue to love the products you’ve chosen as much as we do. We’re always on hand to assist for the lifetime of any product you purchase from us – just give us a call, send us a message or visit one of our showrooms.